Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Palcom alias Looters

I hate writing on such things, especially on computers but thanks to palcom web pvt ltd which is a web hosting company who was dealing with my domains vineetkumar.com and few more, web hosting and domain registration were the services I was getting from this greedy company, which was never interested to tell me the user id and password of my control panel(sir you must pay extra for control panel) but fortunately if they give me such thing then nobody can tell you when your account can suspend or they can change the password or your control panel without any prior information notice. As you can see the real status of my site here

I was asking for the authorization code for 3 months to change my domain registrar, but as usual no information came. Few looters are running this company where nobody is ready to take the responsibility and price will be higher for those who don't know what is the current market rates of web hosting.

No comments: