Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Believe in god??

Yesterday I was watching a program on TV the host was saying that nothing is impossible for god, we can pray for you and god will help you to cure your problem. so I requested to pray for me through email, I sent them a request on this website.

According to their reply within few days they will organize a prayer at the feet of god. God bless me, this Psoriases will cure completely. Psoriases is a very bad skin disease where you lost confidence, good skin and a fair amount of money in treatment but due to my good friends and family members I faced this disease but who knows what will happen in future.

Generally I don't believe in miracles but it happens when u face a non ending problem. Because according to doctors its incurable and then you start looking towards GOD.

3 comments:

Professor Howdy said...

.

If I could speak in any
language in heaven or
on earth but didn't love
others, I would only be
making meaningless noise
like a loud gong or a
clanging cymbal. If I
had the gift of prophecy,
and if I knew all the
mysteries of the future
and knew everything
about everything, but
didn't love others, what
good would I be? And
if I had the gift of faith
so that I could speak
to a mountain and make
it move, without love
I would be no good to
anybody. If I gave
everything I have to
the poor and even
sacrificed my body,
I could boast about it;
but if I didn't love others,
I would be of no value
whatsoever. Love is
patient and kind. Love
is not jealous or boastful
or proud or rude. Love
does not demand its
own way. Love is not
irritable, and it keeps
no record of when it
has been wronged.
It is never glad about
injustice but rejoices
whenever the truth
wins out. Love never
gives up, never loses
faith, is always hopeful,
and endures through
every circumstance.

May You Always
Experience This
Kind Of Love,
Dr. Howdy

Anonymous said...

AYURVEDA CAN CURE THIS.

I HAVE THIS TOO, BUT CONTROLLED USING AYUVEDA..

Vineet Kumar said...

I m also using Aurveda but can it be cure this completely or just control the things.