Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Am I too old to compete in MCA

For 2 years I was thinking to take admission in MCA so ultimately I brought a form for MCA entrance examination of Gurukul Kangdi Haridwar but when i read all terms and condition I found that I cant make any attempt to entrance exam under General quota as my age is crossing 45 days more than what University age limit is. ummm 25 years is the maximum age what they are hoping for but Its my bad luck.

Am I too old?? Perhaps but for me its a matter of a degree nothing else, my friend was saying that I can brought a MCA degree from Meerut University but I want to feel the college life which is still missing. I did my graduation from IGNOU and under virtual campus that wasn't a good experience. Last year things were not against me, I was thinking to take admission in MCA but destiny is something which controls your decisions.

Now Either I must pay 1 Lac extra as Donation to Gurukul or try in Uttarakhand Entrance Examination, so options are limited as i have crossed the age limit of study.

Moral of the story: Parents says that you must complete your education if you want a good bride.

No comments: