Monday, April 07, 2008

Raj Verma: Mr Haridwar

I am very happy today and told to my almost every friend whom i met that my friend and classmate Mr. Raj Verma has won the title of Mr. Haridwar 2008, on 6th of April 2008, this is the second time for him and first time for me to feel the title heat :). Every batch mates and seniors of our college are very happy for his great achievement.

I would like to mention the club who has organized this event Jai maa gange Ekta Club, Haridwar. Such clubs are good for the youngster who provides a platform where a body freak can explore himself
He has already won some title under his belt like Mr. Uttranchal 2007, Mr. india nominee 2007 & 2008, I will try to upload his body show pictures soon.


Although he is a good body builder but a far better graphic designer.

No comments: